Saturday, January 1, 2011

Something Beautiful and January Build-a-Kits!

Something Beautiful by AmyDane Designs is a great combination of wintery colors and fun embellishments to help you scrap a special person or event in your life.  There's a special story behind the butterflies- this kit was designed with a sweet little girl named Kiya in mind.
 Isn't is beautiful?  Just look at what I did with it!

It's the first of the month, and that means new Build-a-Kits at Stuff to Scrap and a gorgeous new color palette!  I got to work with two different kits, and I loved playing with them!  The first up is Cozy Winter by Designs by Christi.  I love the pile of snowballs for sale!!


And next is Winter Fun by SAHM Scrapper.  Isn't it great?!  I need to take my kids ice skating so I can get some fun pics to scrap with this kit!  I love all the glitter!
 
Of course, any Snow pictures work perfect!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment