Wednesday, December 22, 2010

On My Honor by Scraps N' Pieces

I have 4 boys and my husband is an Eagle Scout.  Scouting is and will continue to be a weekly part of our family's life!  So when Scraps N' Pieces released On My Honor, it immediately went on my wish list (I had to get the cub scout kit first since my boys were all younger)!  Now my oldest has moved into New Scouts and he is so excited to have his Dad as his leader!  This kit has everything you could ever want to scrap all your scouting pictures- I LOVE IT!!!
And now for the really exciting news- the kit is half off-  only $2 this week- because their WHOLE STORE is half off!!!  If you've been waiting to buy any of their kits, now is the time to get them!!!  Just check out what the kit looks like, and then click it to go to their store.  :)  Merry Christmas!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment