Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Playroom by Gettin' Scrappy With Britt

Playroom by Gettin' Scrappy With Britt is a huge kit that is just full of fun toys that all kids like to play with! The variety and colors make it easy to scrap pictures of either boys or girls! Just look at what I did with it!
This fabulous kit is 30% off this week, and it's always good to get a deal, right?! Now the moment you've all been waiting for- a good look at this kit! Fabulous, isn't it? Just click it to get it!
Anyone for a freebie?  Thank you so much for all those who have left comments- they really make my day.  I have to admit, I'm not very good at leaving love, but I do love the little reactions button at the bottom of the posts- they only take a second to hit (less if you're really fast) :0)  Anywho, I have a little freebie cluster for you- just click it to get it!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment